Pure Rosehip Oil 30ml
We have sourced our Rosehip oil from Chile, that has been known world wide for its amazing Rosehip oil and best of all it gives back to the community in Chile.
Rosehip oil is known to have many skin benefits and helps with scaring, itchy flaky skin, sensitive prone skin, lack of hydration, fine lines and more.
My favourite thing about Rosehip oil is that it’s rich in vitamins A and C, which are both necessary for the production of collagen. Collagen is the building block of skin. It’s essential for skin elasticity and firmness. Your body naturally makes less collagen as you age.
The many fatty acids in rosehip oil make it an excellent option for hydrating dry, itchy skin. The skin also easily absorbs the oil, allowing it’s antioxidants to travel deep into the skin’s layers.
- Wound healing
- Soothe acne and reduce chances of future outbreaks
- Oily and Combination skin
- Sun/ Age Spots
- Repairs skin damage from UV Radiation
The benefits of using oil on your face:
• Applying oil to your skin can actually trick it into thinking that it doesn’t need to produce more oil.
• Reduces clogged pores by dissolving “plugs”, blackheads, and whiteheads
• Reduces the formation of fine lines and wrinkles
• No harsh chemicals
• Doesn’t strip your skin of natural oils
• Moisturizes and soothes irritated skin
• Clears acne and balances the acid mantle
Apply to entire face in the evening in upward motion to help promote healthy blood flow
Rosa Canina (Rosehip) oil
Always test patch an area first. avoid contact with eyes.
keep away from direct sunlight and store in a cool dry place.
glass pump bottle
image from @pinterest